InfoSec Conference Summary
The description was submitted by the Conference Organizer. We sometimes edit it to enhance the listing.Add this conference to your favourites
Started in 2015, JampaSec is an Information Security event and for 2019, it will take place on September 21, 2019 at the IESP Faculty in João Pessoa, Paraíba. The event will have experts from the area of Information Security that will deal with trends and themes in the area and with a Capture the Flag (CTF) competition.
The event is aimed at students, professionals, and anyone interested in Information Security, the conference was designed by Katana Security and is currently organized by a team of enthusiasts and IT professionals from the city with the support of IESP Faculty.
They are also looking for Papers on the following topics:
- Exploit development techniques;
- Fuzzing and application security test;
- Penetration testing;
- Web application security;
- Mobile security;
- Reverse engineering techniques;
- Rootkits detection and development;
- Wireless Security;
- “Obscure” networks security;
- Cloud Computing security;
- Continuous Integration security;
- Social Engineering;
- Hardware security.