Cyberhaven

Company Overview

When the DLP market first emerged 20 years ago, the goal was to safeguard confidential information in on-premises databases, file servers, application servers, other data repositories, and endpoints. Today millions of sensitive documents, files, and other data are being exfiltrated in violation of corporate data policies every day because DLP is completely ineffective in the era of cloud-first applications and Zero Trust security. These data breaches result in stolen IP, damaged brands, and significant financial penalties. Let’s face it, DLP in its actual form is nothing over a compliance checkbox. Cyberhaven is transforming the DLP market and assisting organizations secure all of the high-value data they must protect in order to compete and thrive in the digital economy. It’s a big hairy problem, and They are up to the challenge.

COMPANY OVERVIEW

Company Mission ("Tagline"): DLP works for 1% of companies; fortunately there is Cyberhaven for the other 99%.

Industry Classification: Computer, Cybersecurity & Network Security

Cybersecurity Specializations: DLP, data protection, insider threat, data tracing, and data lineage

Address/Location: Palo Alto, California(CA), United States
This oganization might be multinational; we list their HQ.

Company Size: 11-50 employees

Year of Incorporation: 2016

Main Website: Cyberhaven

(Our Estimate) Funding (2021): US$ 13M
This is our estimate, might need updating.

Discovered Cyberhaven Social Media Accounts
[edit?]

LinkedIn Twitter

Leave a Comment

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.