Author: Henry Dalziel
- C|EH, Security+, MSc Marketing Management;
- Cybersecurity Pro & Growth Hacker
- Connect via LinkedIn For Conference Speaking Opportunities
If you’d like to help out at InfoSec-Conferences.com we’d love to hear from you. We’re actively seeking bloggers and cybersecurity professionals (including marketers) who work within the community.
We have three different content channels:
#1 Conference Reviews
Write a review of a conference you’ve attended.
We’d love to hear about your past experiences attending conferences. As long as they are security-related (or within “tech”) then that’s all good! This also includes all virtual online InfoSec events as well, they don’t have to be the physical events that we used to go to pre-COVID-19.
To contribute by leaving a conference review please check whether we have it listed in our directory because you can submit your experiences on the actual event page.
#2 Website Blog Contributor
If you’d like to publish content on our site then we will gladly add it as long as it is unique, non-spammy, and it must-be conference-related or at the very least have a credible reference to a security event(s). If you run an event(s) we’re especially interested in hearing from you and we will gladly publish editorials on your conferences or webinars, just let us know by completing the form below.
#3 Conference Tech Promotion
Do you have “conference (physical or virtual) technology” that you’d like to share? As long as it is related to conferences then get in touch, we will gladly consider promoting your project or solution.
- All guest posts must be original, unpublished, and pass Copyscape checks.
- All guest posts must be useful and relevant to our cybersecurity audience, (sorry, we’d prefer no VPN-related stuff, unless of course, you can weave it into the conference scene.)
- Guest posts should preferably offer clear advice, takeaways, and how-to tips about general or infosec-specific topics.
- No guest posts may be (overtly) self-promotional.
- All guest bloggers can submit a 4-5 sentence author bio with 1 link to the author’s website, blog, or other branded online destination.
- All guest bloggers can submit an image for their bios or a default image will be displayed (Format: jpeg Image Size: 300×300).
- The length of the blog should be between 450 words and 700 words for all options listed above but the reviews can be much less.