Strong authentication that is simple to use and deploy is provided by the YubiKey and the Axiad Cloud to enterprise customers who are looking to strike a balance between the need for security and the need for employee flexibility. This was designed to protect enterprise accounts, networks, and devices from credential theft and breach.
Events organized by Yubico, Axiad, will be placed within this resource.
Stop Account Takeovers with Phishing-Resistant MFA 2022
Cyberattacks were the fifth most dangerous risk in 2020, and they are expected to rise even more in 2022, with 91 percent of all cyberattacks starting with phishing emails.
Enterprises can no longer afford to wait to deploy phishing-resistant authentication that allows their workers to operate with confidence regardless of their location. Passwords have been shown to be insecure and ineffectual, as well as vulnerable to hackers and prone to human mistakes. While many IT executives are investing in multi-factor authentication to protect their users, this is insufficient to prevent account takeovers.
End-to-end identity management for individuals, computers, devices and digital interactions is required in the future company.
On June 29th, join Axiad and Yubico to discover how to use an identity-first approach to cybersecurity, where we’ll cover:
- What is phishing-resistant multi-factor authentication (MFA) and how can you use it to improve your cybersecurity?
- As your workforce migrates to cloud-based and mobile apps that are sensitive to cyberthreats, FIDO2 authenticators are critical.
- How PKI may help safeguard your network’s growing number of machines, including mobile and IoT devices, as well as digital interactions like email and document signing.
- Which authentication solutions are scalable and user-friendly for your rising company demands and your hybrid workforce’s digital focus?
- How a single platform may help you move to a passwordless cybersecurity infrastructure by simplifying the deployment and lifecycle management of your credentials.
Holistic Authentication: Closing the Gaps in Your Passwordless Strategy
Identity security spending is at an all-time high, with 84 percent of firms experiencing an identity-related breach in the previous year. Furthermore, many organizations are moving away from traditional authentication methods and toward a password-free future.
The route to passwordlessness isn’t always simple for enterprises with a diverse IT infrastructure and various internal requirements. Because of this underlying complexity, security directors are frequently obliged to take a fragmented approach to authentication, which may result in substantial user and administrative friction, high costs, and, most crucially, holes and inconsistencies that bad actors can exploit.
Join this 30-minute webinar with Axiad on July 21 to learn more about:
- How you can shift from a fragmented to a holistic approach to authentication
- Best practices for building an integrated authentication solution in your organization
- What to look for in order to remove friction without compromising security
- How you can take a step-by-step approach to enterprise-wide passwordless orchestration