Computerworld was the major trade journal in the data processing business as a printed weekly during the 1970s and 1980s. It was, in fact, one of the most successful trade newspapers in any sector in terms of readership and income. It began to lose its dominance later in the 1980s.
It is published under the same or similar names in numerous places throughout the world. Computerworld is handled individually in each nation and provides original material. IDG Communications is the parent company of Computerworld US.
Computerworld US provides coverage of information technology, new technologies, and technology trend analysis to IT and business management. The 100 Best Places to Work in IT, the IT Salary Survey, the DATA+ Editors’ Choice Awards, and the annual Forecast research study are just a few of the prominent special studies published by Computerworld each year. In the past, Computerworld has covered the impact of immigration to the United States (for example, the H-1B visa) on software developers.
Security First CEE 2022
The online cyber security conference is being hosted by Computerworld magazine, ISSA Polska, and ISACA Warsaw and Katowice Chapters. The goal of the conference is to improve managers’ awareness of IT security, which is more demanding than ever for businesses in the new reality.
Information security has become a vital aspect in the operation and development of enterprises in practically every industry, which is why it is so important for people engaged to share their experiences. We want our experts and participants to build a knowledge-sharing platform that they can utilize to securely grow their businesses.
The conference will be totally virtual, utilizing interactive technology to ensure that there will be no shortage of LIVE interviews, participant conversations, and, most importantly, a hefty dosage of IT security expertise offered by the greatest practitioners live on stage.
The scope of this year’s edition is worldwide, with Poland, Hungary, Romania, the Czech Republic, Slovakia, and Bulgaria among the countries included. The conference will be conducted entirely in English.
Security subject matter includes:
- Zero Trust Model as a response to minimizing internal risk in the European enterprises
- Securing distributed data – how to deal with the new model of data processing
- Risk management vs. cybersecurity
- The role of the human factor in IT security
- How to plan expenses for infrastructure and cybersecurity solutions
- Cyber Resilience – a concept that could change the approach to cyber security in times of information wars
- Cloud migration – threats and security
- Security Operation Center – is it also a solution for your organization?
- Effective backup in the organization – good practices
- How to manage cybersecurity at remote work
- Securing data at the network edge – Edge Computing Security
- Automation of security processes – is it an answer to the growing demand on the labour market for IT security specialists
- Artificial Intelligence – perspectives of development and use of AI technology in security operations
- Security of 5G services with their growing importance in business
- Prevention of Insider Threats in your organization
- Phishing automation – how to deal with increasingly automated solutions from cybercriminals
- Supply chain security – the growing importance of new solutions
Participation in the Security First CEE guarantees 7 points for the following certificates: CISSP/ CISA/ CISM/ CRISC/ CGEIT
This event is aimed at:
- CSOs and managers responsible for information and communication security
- Managers who want to understand the latest threats and how to counter them in order to protect the interests of their organisations
- Persons responsible for the administration of networks and systems
- Experts responsible for business continuity and crisis management
- Information security consultants and experts
- Persons responsible for the purchase of cyber security services and products
- Security IT providers