Conf42 is one of the best programming conference organizers in the UK.
All of their events are virtual – and are highly recommended.
Whilst not strictly speaking “Cybersecurity events” we’ve happily included them in our directory because they do offer first-class events and as well know – tech is dependent on secure coding hence why we’re more than pleased to be able to include them.
Conf42 Kube Native
Are you used to working on the cloud? Do you have a soft spot for Kubernetes? Have you abandoned the monolith in favor of microservices?
Come chat about all things cloud and cloud-native with like-minded people:
- running in the cloud
- adopting Kubernetes and related technologies
- service meshes
- distributed systems
- monitoring and alerting
- lessons learned from production failures
SREday.com is a two-day event that combines in-person and online components, and it will take place in London, United Kingdom. The purpose of the event is to bring together the expanding communities of SRE practitioners.
To whom does this pertain?
- Do you take responsibility for ensuring the dependability of platforms or applications?
- Do you have a passion for how well systems perform? Do they give you a call whenever things “slow down”?
- Do you ensure that the Cloud, Kubernetes, and distributed systems function exactly as they should?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, then you should definitely come to spend two awesome days with us learning, networking, and exchanging information.
You will be able to learn from industry professionals, collaborate with your colleagues, and socialize with other individuals who share your interests.