The Cyber Security Hub is an online news source for global cyber security experts and business executives that use technology and services to defend their organization’s complete perimeter.
In the cyber security area, they are committed to offering the most up-to-date industry news, thought leadership, and analysis. The expert commentary, tools, and resources provided by Cyber Security Hub are generated via the collection of data and the interviewing of end-users and analysts from throughout the sector in order to provide practical and strategic guidance.
As part of its editorial strategy, CS Hub’s editorial team surveys and monitors the latest trends in cyber security in order to produce news articles, market reports, case studies, and in-depth analyses for a captive audience of C-level executives, vice presidents, and directors of information technology and cyber security.
Cyber Security Digital Summit: APAC 2022
Working from home has been a major contributor to both the rapid acceleration of digital technology and the rise in the number of cyberattacks. Studies reveal that seventy percent of enterprises in the Asia-Pacific area do not have a comprehensive grasp of their cyber posture. This is likely due to the fact that the danger of attack in the APAC region is greater than the security measures made in other nations. The shocking truth is that one-fifth of companies in the APAC region have been victims of at least seven cyberattacks in the last year.
The goal of the Cyber Security Digital Summit APAC is to discuss approaches to establish cyber resilience as well as best practices to overcome cyber threats on cloud and third-party platforms while also adhering to regional and international legislation.
The summit will concentrate on the following topics:
- Compliance frameworks: Choosing the right cybersecurity compliance framework that works for your organization
- Third-party risk: Mitigating and controlling third-party security concerns
- Cloud-native: Effectively building security functions from the ground up for a cloud-native business
- Cloud security: Best practices to have better control of the cloud
- Network security: Balancing a seamless user experience with IAM, SASE, and access governance
- Zero-trust: Locking access down and increasing work productivity with a Zero Trust mindset
- AI & machine learning: Boosting cybersecurity with automation to reduce risk
- Communication and change management: Communication barriers and overcoming information silos between departments