As the corporate environment continues to alter, risk and compliance professionals must have a flexible and long-term strategy in order to stay on top of the changes. Due to the conflict in Ukraine, sanctions and geopolitical risks have been exacerbated. In addition, the legal and regulatory landscape is shifting throughout the world, and the digitalization of business, driven on by the Internet, has introduced new threats.
The Forum will present delegates with the most up-to-date thinking and practical solutions, allowing them to better perform in their roles as business leaders in their respective organizations.
Top Reasons to Attend:
- Stay ahead of rapid changes in the business environment
- Learn best practices from market-leading companies
- Hear about the most significant changes in laws and regulations
- Gain insights to help inform business strategy
- Discuss problems and solutions with peers from multiple industries