The Quartz Network is a global social enterprise with operations in over thirty countries. It is a global network of civil society organizations, corporate partners, thought leaders, and people that connect the world and serve the public good. It was founded in 2011. The organization’s mission is to provide innovative tools and technologies for networking and cooperation, as well as to encourage continual discussion between stakeholders.
Quartz Network hosts and collaborates on a variety of conferences, events, and seminars aimed at improving the economic and social well-being of countries, communities, and citizens worldwide. These events are intended to mobilize the capabilities, financial resources, networks, and knowledge of organization members and partners to develop answers to global concerns.
Recent and upcoming conferences and events hosted by Quartz Network include:
- Digitalization & Sustainable DevelopmentMarch 2021 | London, UK | SpeakerJaehee Lee
- The Global Connectivity & Network SummitMay 2021 | Mumbai, India
- Global Cooperation & Networking ForumJuly 2021 | Geneva, Switzerland
- Empowering Citizens & Communities Through Participatory TechnologiesOctober 2021 | Montreal, Canada
- Women in Leadership ConferenceNovember 2021 | Dubai, UAE | SpeakerNavi Radjou
- Building Sustainable Technological Communities ForumDecember 2021 | Tokyo, Japan
Quartz Network events give a venue for thought leaders, politicians, business executives, students, activists, and people from around the world to discuss, collaborate, and generate global solutions to the world’s current concerns. The goal is to provide a secure and open environment for dialogue while also encouraging cooperation, collaboration, and inclusiveness. Furthermore, Quartz Network frequently uses its forums to uplift and empower women and people of color in positions of leadership, social entrepreneurship, inclusive technologies, and civic participation in policymaking.
You can sign up for notifications on their website or subscribe to their emails to remain up to date on their events. Quartz Network is also active on social media platforms such as Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram. They provide information and updates about their events through various platforms, as well as conduct live streaming, seminars, and Q&As throughout their conferences.