Add this event to your calendar
Cybersecurity Conference Description [Submitted by Organizer/ Or Written By Us]
The 16th e-Crime and Cybersecurity Congress will reflect this new and challenging world.
Can the industry deliver? Can you deliver? What happens if you can’t?
VIEW NEW KEY THEMES FOR 2018 HERE
Key Themes include:
• From accountability to responsibility: a cybersecurity revolution
• Holding government to account: securing the citizen
• Holding the board to account: enough with the excuses
• Holding the CISO to account: who will make the grade?
• Holding vendors to account: can you deliver?
• Look who’s judging you. The challenge of scrutiny
• A must attend event for the private sector
• A must attend event for the public sector
Do You Have A Question Regarding This Event?
About Our Service
We've been listing Cybersecurity Conferences and InfoSec Events for the last seven years which is a VERY long time in cyberspace!
What started as a simple blog post in 2012 spawned into this mega directory which lists, literally, every single IT Security event that takes place around the world at any given time.
We hope you enjoy our resource, and as ever, we'd really appreciate it if you could link back to our site.