16th annual e-Crime & Cybersecurity Congress
InfoSec Conference Summary
The description was submitted by the Conference Organizer. We sometimes edit it to enhance the listing.
The 16th e-Crime and Cybersecurity Congress will reflect this new and challenging world.
Can the industry deliver? Can you deliver? What happens if you can’t?
VIEW NEW KEY THEMES FOR 2018 HERE
Key Themes include:
• From accountability to responsibility: a cybersecurity revolution
• Holding government to account: securing the citizen
• Holding the board to account: enough with the excuses
• Holding the CISO to account: who will make the grade?
• Holding vendors to account: can you deliver?
• Look who’s judging you. The challenge of scrutiny
• A must attend event for the private sector
• A must attend event for the public sector