International Conference on Innovation and Intelligence for Informatics, Computing, and Technologies (3ICT)
InfoSec Conference Summary
The description was submitted by the Conference Organizer. We sometimes edit it to enhance the listing.
SCOPE AND OBJECTIVES
The College of Information Technology, University of Bahrain is organizing the 2018 International Conference on Innovation and Intelligence for Informatics, Computing, and Technologies (3ICT 2018) in collaboration with Edge Hill University, and (CIRC) Sultan Qaboos University. The aim of 3ICT 2018 is to provide a forum for the researchers and industry practitioners to exchange the latest fundamental advances in the state of the art and practice of Computing, Advanced Technologies, and Innovative Research. present their latest research results and perspectives for future work in these areas of research.
THE CONFERENCE TOPICS
- Cyber security for cloud Based systems
- Electronic crimes in organizations
- Information Security Awareness
- Data Security & Privacy
- Cyber security risk analysis and management
- IoT Security & Privacy
- Cyber Security Architecture & Design
- Human Behavior-Based Security
- Security solutions and strategies in IoT
- Security Policy & Management