6th ICION Conference is categorized in our directory with the following tags: SE Asia Events
Add this event to your calendar
Cybersecurity Conference Description [Submitted by Organizer/ Or Written By Us]
Indonesian CIO Network (ICION) is hosting its 6th Annual Conference at Yogyakarta and year 2018 is about “Shaping and Securing The Digital Economy in Indonesia”. On board supporting the Conference will be supporting organizations like ABDI (Association of Big Data Indonesia) and Komite.id.
ICION has started to invite past year sponsors from Year 2017 to support our conference for 2018. Sponsors to our 2018 conference are likely to include Nutanix, ASG Software, Sophos, Arista Networks etc. An Advisory Board has been formed to assist with the final list of VIPs to invite from the CXOs community in region same as for 2017.
These are the Five Reasons You Should Attend if you are a CXO in Indoneisa or the region:
– Content- Discover what is exciitng in the New Digital World and learn how to embrace it by leveraging transformative and secure techologies.
– Technologies- We are bringing some of the brightest and best technologies that can help your business do better.
– Networking – Come and mix with the best of the CXOs from the ICT world of Jakarta
– Yogyakarta is always a good place to start the bonding and networking.
– Understanding the latest Trends in Cybersecurity, Big Data Analytics, Hyper-Convergence, Containers, AI
Do You Have A Question Regarding This Event?
About Our Service
We've been listing Cybersecurity Conferences and InfoSec Events for the last seven years which is a VERY long time in cyberspace!
What started as a simple blog post in 2012 spawned into this mega directory which lists, literally, every single IT Security event that takes place around the world at any given time.
We hope you enjoy our resource, and as ever, we'd really appreciate it if you could link back to our site.