API Cybersecurity Conference for the Oil & Natural Gas Industry
InfoSec Conference Summary
The description was submitted by the Conference Organizer. We sometimes edit it to enhance the listing.
Join us at the 13th Annual API Cybersecurity Conference & Expo and discover methods for thwarting the bad guys, what the scene looks like over the horizon and how the latest technologies can help you counter cyber espionage, address cyber warfare, and make your cyber efforts secure.
Cybersecurity is critical to the infrastructure of the oil and natural gas industry. The energy industry, including oil and natural gas, is ranked 2nd highest of all industries most likely to suffer a cyber attack. This conference is organized by API to provide an opportunity to network with cybersecurity professionals, and to candidly discuss challenges and share solutions. These sessions, essential to cybersecurity, are chosen and presented by recognized experts in the field.
Explore The Leading Edge Of Cybersecurity
- Over 60 presentations in 3 tracks
- CIO Panel Discussion
- Legal Panel Discussion
- CISO Panel Discussion
- Cloud Computing Security: Productivity Software, Cloud Services, Shadow IT and Risk-based Approaches
- Cyberattacks & Emerging Threats: Ransomware, Other Threats from the Cutting Edge and Lessons Learned from Recent Breaches
- Cybersecurity Architecture: Enterprise Reference Architecture (Possible topics: Cybersecurity Stack Vulnerability Management, Data Protection, Identity & Access Management Architectures)
- External Threat Detection & Data Analytics for Cybersecurity – Machine Centric Analysis
- Governance, Resourcing & Enterprise-wide Programs: Board / Executive Oversight, Risk Management and Budgets
- Incident Response Management
- Industrial Control Systems (ICS) Security: Innovations and IT-OT Convergence
- Internal Threat Detection & Data Analytics for Cybersecurity – User Centric Behavioral / Cognitive Analysis
- Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) & Cybersecurity
- Next Generation Cybersecurity Solutions/Technologies: What’s on the Horizon?
- NIST Cybersecurity Framework: Use & Deployment
- Securing Mobility: BYOD, Remote Access, Mobile Workforce
- SecDev Ops
- Security Automation & Orchestration: Playbook automation of threats and alerts
- Security Awareness/User Awareness/Education: Engaging the User Community
- Third Party / Vendor Engagement
- Threat Intelligence Sharing/Ingesting
The conference is expected to host more than 600 cybersecurity experts from the oil and gas industry, creating the opportunity to learn about the latest developments, share insights, and network with other cybersecurity professionals. A separate exhibition area will host companies from the cybersecurity industry.