Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference Australia
InfoSec Conference Summary
The description was submitted by the Conference Organizer. We sometimes edit it to enhance the listing.
Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference Australia is a large-scale conference dedicated to the blockchain technology and the cryptocurrency market. Speakers of the conference including blockchain developers, lawyers and investors will discuss topical issues of the industry:
– legal regulation of cryptocurrencies in Australia and around the world;
– development of the digital economy of the state;
– tools for new blockchain solutions;
– blockchain application in business processes;
– ICO launching: best practices of token issuers and guarantees for investors.
– Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference Australia will also feature an exhibition of software, crypto systems and blockchain developments.
The event is held by Smile-Expo- organizer of the Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference and ICO Conference network around the world, including the United Kingdom, the Netherlands, Switzerland, Russia, Cyprus, Malta, the Philippines and Thailand.