Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference Finland
InfoSec Conference Summary
The description was submitted by the Conference Organizer. We sometimes edit it to enhance the listing.
On 25 May Smile-Expo organizes the first Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference in Finland, a large-scale event dedicated to cryptocurrency and ICO.
What to know about the conference?
Apart from cryptocurrency regulation, top experts from all over the world will discuss cryptocurrency trade and investments, distributed ledger technology integration into business process, blockchain-based solutions development and global problems of technological influence on the society.
Among the invited speakers there are experts from such companies as RefToken and BlockTrade Investments. Also, the conference will feature blockchain entrepreneur from First Global Credit and the head of Blockchain Innovation.
TOP international speakers:
• Guenther Dobrauz-Saldapenna – Partner & Leader PwC Legal Switzerland.
• Stefano Virgilli – CEO at VOX.sg.
• Jan Sammut – CEO at RefToken and founder at ICO Launch Malta.
• Sampo Hyvärinen – COO at Prasos Ltd.
• Anu Honkalinna – Legal Director Nordics at AXA, Partners & Board Member at Fintech Finland association.
Among the presentations, experts will present such key topics as:
• “The Dynamics of Innovation and Regulation”.
• “Welcome to the marvellous world of ICO-llywood”.
• “The Collective – A new investment paradigm for the Blockchain era”.
The conference will include the exhibition area where 20 companies will present their projects and innovative developments. CoinTraffic, crypto advertising network, is one of the exhibition participants and the badge sponsor of the conference.
The conference is organized by the international company Smile-Expo. The company has been working in the event organization industry for 12 years, successfully holding conferences in countries all over the world.