InfoSec Conference Summary
The description was submitted by the Conference Organizer. We sometimes edit it to enhance the listing.
BSides is a word framework for cyber security conferences. There are more than 400 Security BSides conferences all over the wold running each year. BSides was born out of number of rejections to the CFP for Black Hat USA 2009. It was co-founded by Mike Dahn, Jack Daniel, and Chris Nickerson.
It’s time for continue this framework in Kharkiv city.
BSides Kharkiv Conference is a conference for young information security enthusiasts.
BSides Kharkiv Crew invites all specialists, who are on the start of their career, who aren’t indifferent in information security and who wants to build strong connected community.
Our goals are:
* to connect specialists and young enthusiasts for discussion of latest issues in the field of information security
* to establish interaction and cooperation between the of the conference participants
* start of discussions between participants for experience and ideas sharing , raise the awareness and build of trust within the community members
Our structure will have
* one stream of useful and actual information from cyber security experts
* workshops. A unique opportunity to get practical recommendations and supply of your knowledge on data protection and vulnerability research.