Cybersecurity for Industrial Environments and Critical Infrastructures
InfoSec Conference Summary
The description was submitted by the Conference Organizer. We sometimes edit it to enhance the listing.
Three-day workshop designed and aimed at learning the general concepts of Cyber-Security at Industrial Environments and Critical Infrastructures, as well as its most important aspects and the basic protections against attacks.
The workshop includes a theoretical part, followed by a practical part. At the end of the training, the student will be provided with free software with all the test tools used during the three days of training.
At the end of the course, the student will have the theoretical and practical knowledge to:
• Anti-intrusion systems application, computer security control and equipment firewall.
• Provide a general overview of the most important concepts associated with industrial cybersecurity.
• Analyze the main vulnerabilities and threats that may be experienced at industrial environments.
• Know the different types of hacker attacks that can be carried out on an OT network or a critical infrastructure.
• Describe the main countermeasures that can be included to fortify industrial networks and protocols.
• Provide recommendations and practical advice to strengthen the company’s industrial systems and networks.
• Introduce the main standards and/or the current and future laws regarding the implementation of said countermeasures.