CIO Ireland Dialogue is categorized in our directory with the following tags: European Cybersecurity Conferences
Add this event to your calendar
Cybersecurity Conference Description [Submitted by Organizer/ Or Written By Us]
The CIO Ireland Dialogue returns for the 6th edition over the 22-23 January 2018 in Dublin, bringing together 60 industry leading CIOs, CDOs, Directors of IT and Transformation from across Ireland, offering exclusive networking and benchmarking opportunities with both your peers, and industry experts.
Researched with your peers, the programme delivers interactive case studies, workshops and one-to-one meetings allowing you to head back to the office with actionable insights to not only develop your strategy, but put it into practice.
Combined with a senior audience of like-minded peers we will cover:
– The ongoing journey of digital transformation
– Securing and analysing your data
– Training talent, nurturing diversity and retaining experience
– Cloud migration and keeping abreast of the latest developments in the CIO role and in technology
We will take the conversation further in 2018 with even more interactive sessions and debates. Speakers confirmed to join the line-up at CIO Ireland 2018 include:
– Joan Mulvihill, Centre Director, IC4
– Kay Formanek, CEO, KAY Diversity and Performance
– Rory Donnelly, CIO, Nissan Ireland
– Martin Curley, SVP of Digital Practice, MasterCard
– Vincent Richardson, CIO, Concern Worldwide
Do You Have A Question Regarding This Event?
About Our Service
We've been listing Cybersecurity Conferences and InfoSec Events for the last seven years which is a VERY long time in cyberspace!
What started as a simple blog post in 2012 spawned into this mega directory which lists, literally, every single IT Security event that takes place around the world at any given time.
We hope you enjoy our resource, and as ever, we'd really appreciate it if you could link back to our site.