Community College Cyber Summit
InfoSec Conference Summary
The description was submitted by the Conference Organizer. We sometimes edit it to enhance the listing.
3CS is the only national academic conference focused on cybersecurity education at community colleges.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND 3CS?
• College faculty and administrators.
• IT faculty who are involved or who would like to become involved in cybersecurity education.
• Non-IT faculty in critical infrastructure fields who are interested in incorporating cybersecurity topics into their curricula.
• Decision makers in positions that influence cybersecurity education programs.
• Community college students interested in learning about security or expanding their current knowledge.
• Students attending the 3CS Pre-Summit Job Fair and National Cyber League (NCL) on Thursday, August 2nd.