Connected Insurance USA Summit
InfoSec Conference Summary
The description was submitted by the Conference Organizer. We sometimes edit it to enhance the listing.
As our lives become hyper-connected and customer expectations increase, insurance carriers must deliver more responsive, personalized and connected services. Connected Insurance USA (November 28th – 30th, Chicago) will bring together innovation teams and business unit executives to redefine the risks and rewards of embedding connected technologies, exploring how technologies such as IoT, AI, blockchain and automation can help create valuable, relevant insurance products and services, delivered with a seamless experience.
Join this industry-leading summit for exclusive insights on:
- The Future of IoT: Connected Insurance. Examine the latest trends shaping global connected insurance and dissect the findings of the Connected Insurance Report.
- Embedding Innovation within your Organization: Build an organizational culture that tackles inertia, encourages innovation and rewards forward-thinking.
- Delivering Exceptional, Seamless Customer Experiences: Integrate new technologies, such as AI and blockchain, into legacy systems to provide an improved, omnichannel customer experience with minimal disruption.
- The New Wave of Insurance Products: Achieve agile innovation for rapid and customer-driven product development, from using real-time IoT data to provide personalized, dynamic coverage, to developing effective coverage for new trends such as the sharing economy and understanding emerging risks, such as cybersecurity.
- External Data Sources: Some say ‘data is the new oil’; learn to use what you have effectively, and find new sources of data for real-time, personalized and meaningful customer interactions.
- Over 50 Proven Business Cases for Connected Insurance Adoption: Make it easy to achieve executive buy-in by presenting real-world examples for immediate implementation in your organization, from product development to customer engagement.