December 4, 2018 - December 5, 2018
Marina Bay Sands, Singapore
Conference Description (submitted by organizer)
Counter Terror Asia Conference (CTAC) 2018 provides an industry event with features that ensure up-to-date accurate analysis that is critical to protecting and shaping future policies. CTAC 2018 would host more than 10 international speakers from counter terrorism, law enforcement and corporate security end users. It is also expected to attract more than 200 international delegates.
Some Of The Topics Covered by International Speakers Include
– Protecting Critical Infrastructure security
– Providing Security for a major concert or event to prevent terrorist attacks.
– Countering unauthorized entries and maintaining vigilance at borders and land checkpoints. What are the latest challenges that have evolved?
– How can we curb Cyber terrorism, an emerging threat in the Asian region?
– Evacuating casualties and ensuring the safety of the public during a National terror attack.
– A debate on camera surveillance in a country. Intrusions to privacy or safeguarding citizens?
– Roles of drones in security surveillance
– Technology to identifying forged identification