Cyber Security for Financial Services is categorized in our directory with the following tags: SE Asia Events
Add this event to your calendar
Cybersecurity Conference Description [Submitted by Organizer/ Or Written By Us]
Explore Exhibitions and Conference is taking a step to address the cyber security challenges of the country by bringing in the key stakeholders from the financial institutions and foster an engagement between public and private enterprises to address the potential threats and vulnerabilities. The summit will witness 250+ key decision makers from a wide range of businesses within the BFSI vertical and also introduce regional and international speakers to educate and help implement the strategies to safeguard critical data.
Who Should Attend?
• CISO, CIO, CRO, CSO , CTO
• VP – IT & IS, VP – IT OPS , VP – IT Security , VP – IT Strategy
• Directors of IT, Infrastructure, Operations, Security, Architecture
• Managers of IT, Infrastructure, Operations, Security, Architecture
• Principal Cyber Security Manager, Senior IT Security Operations Specialist, Senior Information Security Assurance Consultant, Regional Information Security Analyst, Chief Information Security Consultant, Principal Information Assurance Officer, Senior Information Security Risk Officer, Information Security Assurance Analyst
1) The only cyber security conference in Sri Lanka for BFSI sector
2) 20+ global and regional thought leaders from leading BFSI Vertical
3) Debateable discussions on security including Blockchain
4) Real time case studies and implementations
5) Undisturbed 1-1 business meetings
Benefits Of Attending:
1) Discover new technology and solutions helping you to achieve optimum cyber preparedness
2) Learn about guidelines & legislations laid by the regulators
3) Understand the latest threat vectors affecting the financial sector
4) Takeaways on cyber resiliency
Do You Have A Question Regarding This Event?
About Our Service
We've been listing Cybersecurity Conferences and InfoSec Events for the last seven years which is a VERY long time in cyberspace!
What started as a simple blog post in 2012 spawned into this mega directory which lists, literally, every single IT Security event that takes place around the world at any given time.
We hope you enjoy our resource, and as ever, we'd really appreciate it if you could link back to our site.