Cyber Security for Financial Services
InfoSec Conference Summary
The description was submitted by the Conference Organizer. We sometimes edit it to enhance the listing.
Explore Exhibitions and Conference is taking a step to address the cyber security challenges of the country by bringing in the key stakeholders from the financial institutions and foster an engagement between public and private enterprises to address the potential threats and vulnerabilities. The summit will witness 250+ key decision makers from a wide range of businesses within the BFSI vertical and also introduce regional and international speakers to educate and help implement the strategies to safeguard critical data.
Who Should Attend?
• CISO, CIO, CRO, CSO , CTO
• VP – IT & IS, VP – IT OPS , VP – IT Security , VP – IT Strategy
• Directors of IT, Infrastructure, Operations, Security, Architecture
• Managers of IT, Infrastructure, Operations, Security, Architecture
• Principal Cyber Security Manager, Senior IT Security Operations Specialist, Senior Information Security Assurance Consultant, Regional Information Security Analyst, Chief Information Security Consultant, Principal Information Assurance Officer, Senior Information Security Risk Officer, Information Security Assurance Analyst
1) The only cyber security conference in Sri Lanka for BFSI sector
2) 20+ global and regional thought leaders from leading BFSI Vertical
3) Debateable discussions on security including Blockchain
4) Real time case studies and implementations
5) Undisturbed 1-1 business meetings
Benefits Of Attending:
1) Discover new technology and solutions helping you to achieve optimum cyber preparedness
2) Learn about guidelines & legislations laid by the regulators
3) Understand the latest threat vectors affecting the financial sector
4) Takeaways on cyber resiliency