Add this event to your calendar
Would you like to speak at a Cybersecurity Conference? We have hundreds of speaking opportunuties to share with you. Click here for more information.
Cybersecurity Conference Description [Submitted by Organizer/ Or Written By Us]
Cyber security isn’t going away and needs to remain a top priority for all businesses. Join leading engineers for two days addressing the key cyber security issues identified by people working in industrial control and SCADA systems.
With talks with top experts and a day of in-depth, practical workshop sessions, this is your ideal opportunity to stay on top of new ideas and best practice for keeping your systems protected.
• Get updates on the latest UK government regulations and recommendations: stay informed and compliant
• Gain key information on the latest best practice guidance and standards: What are the most important security measures to employ within industrial control systems?
• Learn how to identify and respond to an attack. How can you mitigate against any potential damage?
• Learn more about cyber-criminals: What different methods can a potential attacker employ to breach your defences?
Speakers will include
• Raj Samani, Chief Scientist & McAfee Fellow, McAfee
• Sarabjit Purewal, Head of Operations in the Chemicals sector, Health and Safety Executive
• Tony B, Operations Head of CNI Capability and ICS Tech Lead, NCSC
• Philippa Cogswell, Cyber Security & SCADA Specialist, Darktrace
• John Hird, ATM Security Specialist, EUROCONTROL
• Chris Hankin, Co-Director, Institute for Security Science and Technology
You can suggest edits to this event, (Cyber Security for Industrial Control Systems) by completing the form below.
If you are organizing this event then we'd especially encourage you to improve this page.
Please note that all edits are verified for accuracy and we have zero tolerance towards spam.
Should you require more specific assistance in editing this page, or if you'd like help in generating more ticket sales or creating more awareness to your conference please drop us a message.
Using the dropdown below you can send us a message, edit this listing, learn more how to get a visa etc.
Need A Visa? Click here for more information.
Listing Global Cybersecurity Conferences is our business: we list literally every major event happening around the world in 2018 and beyond.
If you would like to add an event (for free) please follow this link.
We also help to promote events and as such we have a wide range of marketing options available to you. To take advantage of that please get in touch with us.
If you are interested in InfoSec speaking opportunities we can help, just follow this link.
We also list other Cybersecurity Conferences taking place in London, United Kingdom