Cyber Security for Industrial Control Systems
InfoSec Conference Summary
The description was submitted by the Conference Organizer. We sometimes edit it to enhance the listing.
Cyber security isn’t going away and needs to remain a top priority for all businesses. Join leading engineers for two days addressing the key cyber security issues identified by people working in industrial control and SCADA systems.
With talks with top experts and a day of in-depth, practical workshop sessions, this is your ideal opportunity to stay on top of new ideas and best practice for keeping your systems protected.
• Get updates on the latest UK government regulations and recommendations: stay informed and compliant
• Gain key information on the latest best practice guidance and standards: What are the most important security measures to employ within industrial control systems?
• Learn how to identify and respond to an attack. How can you mitigate against any potential damage?
• Learn more about cyber-criminals: What different methods can a potential attacker employ to breach your defences?
Speakers will include
• Raj Samani, Chief Scientist & McAfee Fellow, McAfee
• Sarabjit Purewal, Head of Operations in the Chemicals sector, Health and Safety Executive
• Tony B, Operations Head of CNI Capability and ICS Tech Lead, NCSC
• Philippa Cogswell, Cyber Security & SCADA Specialist, Darktrace
• John Hird, ATM Security Specialist, EUROCONTROL
• Chris Hankin, Co-Director, Institute for Security Science and Technology