Add this event to your calendar
Cybersecurity Conference Description [Submitted by Organizer/ Or Written By Us]
Cyber security isn’t going away and needs to remain a top priority for all businesses. Join leading engineers for two days addressing the key cyber security issues identified by people working in industrial control and SCADA systems.
With talks with top experts and a day of in-depth, practical workshop sessions, this is your ideal opportunity to stay on top of new ideas and best practice for keeping your systems protected.
• Get updates on the latest UK government regulations and recommendations: stay informed and compliant
• Gain key information on the latest best practice guidance and standards: What are the most important security measures to employ within industrial control systems?
• Learn how to identify and respond to an attack. How can you mitigate against any potential damage?
• Learn more about cyber-criminals: What different methods can a potential attacker employ to breach your defences?
Speakers will include
• Raj Samani, Chief Scientist & McAfee Fellow, McAfee
• Sarabjit Purewal, Head of Operations in the Chemicals sector, Health and Safety Executive
• Tony B, Operations Head of CNI Capability and ICS Tech Lead, NCSC
• Philippa Cogswell, Cyber Security & SCADA Specialist, Darktrace
• John Hird, ATM Security Specialist, EUROCONTROL
• Chris Hankin, Co-Director, Institute for Security Science and Technology
Do You Have A Question Regarding This Event?
About Our Service
We've been listing Cybersecurity Conferences and InfoSec Events for the last seven years which is a VERY long time in cyberspace!
What started as a simple blog post in 2012 spawned into this mega directory which lists, literally, every single IT Security event that takes place around the world at any given time.
We hope you enjoy our resource, and as ever, we'd really appreciate it if you could link back to our site.