Cyber Threat Intelligence Summit is categorized in our directory with the following tags: Australian Cybersecurity Conferences
Add this event to your calendar
Cybersecurity Conference Description [Submitted by Organizer/ Or Written By Us]
Cyber Threat Intelligence Summit
2 – 4 May 2018
Grace Hotel | Sydney | Australia
Today’s cyber criminals are able to achieve their aims using increasingly advanced tools and techniques designed to get around most network defences, go undetected during the intrusion, and then remain hidden on networks over long periods of time.
As such, it is essential for organisations to understand how they can effectively utilise threat intelligence to influence their cyber security strategies.
The Cyber Threat Intelligence Summit will bring together top experts and practitioners for in-depth threat intelligence talks, and exclusive networking opportunities.
And we have 5 FREE tickets (worth AU$1,995 each) for our Premium Members.
Go Here Now To Become A Premium Member (and SAVE AU$1,995):
It’s where cyber security and threat intelligence leaders, technology leaders, incident response and risk & compliance leaders will come together to Learn how to keep ahead of attackers by leveraging threat intelligence.
By attending this event, you will learn:
1. How to keep ahead of attackers by leveraging threat intelligence
2. Examples of international collaboration/intelligence sharing between public and private sector to counter advanced attacks
3. Discussions on how large organisations in US, ASIA and Australia have developed intelligence-led approaches to their cyber security operations
4. How to use threat intelligence to accelerate incident response time
5. Examples on how to build the internal competency/teams required for advanced threat detection and incident management
6. How to integrate security operations with threat Intelligence
7. The importance of CTI as part of a broader risk management approach
8. Maximise the potential of threat intelligence platforms to protect your organisation
We have assembled a fantastic panel of over 25 international and local expert speakers to help you, including:
– Paul Ward, Assistant Director, Cyber Fusion Center, INTERPOL
– Paul de Souza, Founder and President, Cyber Security Forum Initiative USA
– Manan Qureshi, Head of Cyber Resilience, Riyad Bank
– Sandra Ragg, Head, Office of the Prime Minister’s Cyber Security Special Adviser, Lead Cyber Resilience Taskforce, Department of Prime Minister and Cabinet
– Fred Thiele, Chief Information Security Officer, Velocity Frequent Flyer
– Chris Mohan, General Manager – Security Controls & Threat Research and Intelligence, Telstra
Do You Have A Question Regarding This Event?
About Our Service
We've been listing Cybersecurity Conferences and InfoSec Events for the last seven years which is a VERY long time in cyberspace!
What started as a simple blog post in 2012 spawned into this mega directory which lists, literally, every single IT Security event that takes place around the world at any given time.
We hope you enjoy our resource, and as ever, we'd really appreciate it if you could link back to our site.