Digital Utilities Europe
InfoSec Conference Summary
The description was submitted by the Conference Organizer. We sometimes edit it to enhance the listing.
Bringing the Digital Transformation Ahead
The conference will bring together key industry stakeholders to address the current challenges of the digitisation in the utilities sector. Join us in Amsterdam to hear latest business case studies and gain insight into technological advancements within the industry, as well as unique strategies utilised by to meet demands of rapidly changing energy consumer/prosumer market.
Key Topics Include:
- The Grid Landscape in the Swift Digital Transformation
- The Implementation of the IT Solutions and their Result in the Sector
- An Updated EU Regulation View
- Case Studies: Driving the Future of the European Utilities Industry through Digital Business Models
- Cyber Security: Safety and Stability of the Grids
- The Significant Changes Blockchain Have in the Energy Business Model
- E-mobility & Energy Efficiency in Smart Homes
- The Value of Brands for Utilities
- Data to Support Energy Services in Residential & Commercial Applications
3rd annual two day conference will include case studies, discussions and interactive networking sessions to provide insight into the latest innovation and technology, cyber security, customer experience and much more. Confirm your space today to hear expert speakers presentations and meet senior representatives from leading companies for excellent networking opportunities.
Who Will Attend?
You will be joined by CIO’s, CTO’s, CDO’s and Heads of Digital Innovation, IT, solutions and new technologies of: Power generation, transmission, distribution & supply companies, utilities, electricity retailers TNOs/TSOs & DNOs/DSOs, Water & gas utilities companies, Communications providers, data processing, analytics, services providers & consultants.