Emerging Ubiquitous Systems and Pervasive Networks (EUSPN)
InfoSec Conference Summary
The description was submitted by the Conference Organizer. We sometimes edit it to enhance the listing.
The EUSPN-2018 organizing committee invites proposals for workshops. The main objective of the workshops is to provide a forum for researchers and professionals to discuss a specific topic from the field of EUSPN and its related areas as mentioned below.
• Ad hoc and Pervasive Networks
• Adaptive Systems, Intelligent Computing & Applications
• Big Data and Big Data Science
• Cloud, Cluster, Grid and Social Computing
• Emerging Pervasive/Ubiquitous Technologies
• Intelligent Traffic and Transportation Systems
• Internet of Things
• Mobile Computing and Wireless Communications
• Security, Privacy, and Trust
• Semantic Web Technologies