Add this event to your calendar
Cybersecurity Conference Description [Submitted by Organizer/ Or Written By Us]
The IoT DevCon focuses on technologies ranging from IoT device design to gateway deployment and from software optimization strategies to security solutions, as well as applying deep-learning techniques to monitor and manage the enormous loads of device-generated data. Topics include:
– Designing ultra-low power IoT nodes
– Exploring connectivity protocols and industry standards
– Building hubs to harness the data explosion
– Utilizing software development environments for M2M applications
– IoT Gateways
– Understanding and managing security-related issues, taking the IoT into the cloud
– Making money with the Internet of Things
– How IoT Technologies are Impacting Key Markets & New Products
– Machine Learning & AI
– The future of what IoT will bring
Do You Have A Question Regarding This Event?
About Our Service
We've been listing Cybersecurity Conferences and InfoSec Events for the last seven years which is a VERY long time in cyberspace!
What started as a simple blog post in 2012 spawned into this mega directory which lists, literally, every single IT Security event that takes place around the world at any given time.
We hope you enjoy our resource, and as ever, we'd really appreciate it if you could link back to our site.