Add this event to your calendar
Cybersecurity Conference Description [Submitted by Organizer/ Or Written By Us]
Join us for a full day of training by industry leaders discussing some of the latest topics in tactics and techniques for preparing for cyber-attacks. This conference will feature a variety of presentations and cutting edge training opportunities, including hands-on demonstrations and workshops.
Developing and Connecting Cybersecurity Leaders Globally.
The Information Systems Security Association (ISSA)® is the community of choice for international cybersecurity professionals dedicated to advancing individual growth, managing technology risk and protecting critical information and infrastructure.
ISSA is a nonprofit organization for the information security profession committed to promoting effective cyber security on a global basis.
– Being a respected forum for networking and collaboration
– Providing education and knowledge sharing at all career lifecycle stages
– Being a highly regarded voice of information security that influences public opinion, government legislation, education and technology with objective expertise that supports sound decision-making
ISSA’s core values include:
– Integrity: Evidenced by a reputation for trustworthiness earned through ethical, fair, transparent, and professional behavior.
– Excellence: Evidenced by a commitment to expertise and experience in our field.
– Respect: Evidenced in appreciation of the value of diverse perspectives and experience in promoting a culture of leadership and innovation in a global organization.
**CEUs/CPEs certificates will be sent out via email after the conference to those who attended the sessions.
Do You Have A Question Regarding This Event?
About Our Service
We've been listing Cybersecurity Conferences and InfoSec Events for the last seven years which is a VERY long time in cyberspace!
What started as a simple blog post in 2012 spawned into this mega directory which lists, literally, every single IT Security event that takes place around the world at any given time.
We hope you enjoy our resource, and as ever, we'd really appreciate it if you could link back to our site.