Add this event to your calendar
Cybersecurity Conference Description [Submitted by Organizer/ Or Written By Us]
Packet Hacking Village Talks goal is to deliver talks that increase security awareness and provide skills that can be immediately applied after the conference. Our audience ranges from those who are new to security to the most seasoned practitioners in the security industry. Introductory talks are welcome.
Topics of interest include:
– Tools on network sniffing, intrusion detection, monitoring, forensics
– How to find and evict people harvesting cryptocurrency on your devices
– How to do refresh your PC without losing all your stuff and eliminate the malware
– Incident response recovery
– Justifying hacking/security tools in the corporate world
– Finding rootkits and malware
– General Digital Forensics and Incident Response (DFIR) talks
– How to use regulatory compliance requirements in your favor to enhance your overall funding and security posture
– Security awareness program success and failure stories
– Enterprise defense using open source tools (e.g., Yara, Cuckoo Sandbox)
– Tool / task automation and optimization
– New and innovative ways of using old tools
– Incident response process and procedures
– Tools for data collection and visualization
– Purple teaming
Do You Have A Question Regarding This Event?
About Our Service
We've been listing Cybersecurity Conferences and InfoSec Events for the last seven years which is a VERY long time in cyberspace!
What started as a simple blog post in 2012 spawned into this mega directory which lists, literally, every single IT Security event that takes place around the world at any given time.
We hope you enjoy our resource, and as ever, we'd really appreciate it if you could link back to our site.