September 10, 2018 - September 12, 2018
Conference Description (submitted by organizer)
The 21st International Symposium on Research in Attacks, Intrusions, and Defenses (RAID 2018), previously known as Recent Advances in Intrusion Detection, aims at bringing together leading researchers and practitioners from academia, government, and industry to discuss novel research contributions related to computer and information security. RAID 2018 will be held in Heraklion, Crete, Greece.
Since its inception in 1997, RAID has established itself as a venue where leading researchers and practitioners are given the opportunity to present novel research in a unique venue to an engaged and lively community. Attendees are from prestigious universities, government, and high technology companies all over the world.
Attendees typically include:
– Researchers working in the field of computer and information security
– Academics studying the field of cyber security
– Incident response and security teams with responsibility for coordinating computer security
– Technical staff who determine security product needs and implement solutions
– Anyone wanting to learn more about computer security in general