May 1, 2018 - May 8, 2018
Chicago, Illinois, United States
Conference Description (submitted by organizer)
The 2nd annual Automotive Cybersecurity Summit brings together public and private-sector manufacturers, suppliers, assemblers, technology providers and V2X partners to discuss the increasingly complex and interdependent relationships between smart vehicles and ever-expanding smart infrastructures.
The Summit will include two days of in-depth presentations from leading automotive industry cybersecurity experts, seasoned practitioners, industry consortia, policymakers and innovative product and system designers. Participate in hands-on demos, learning exercises and networking opportunities.
The SANS Automotive Cybersecurity Summit was created to develop and foster a culture of cyber-awareness in organizations across the vehicle supply chain as we work together to understand risks, safeguard organizations, their products, and their customer from the evolving threat landscape.
Topics will include:
– The cybersecurity state of the industry
– Partnering and information-sharing for success
– On-board tamper-prevention and evidence
– Embedded systems safeguarding and exploitation
– Cyber-physical attacks and countermeasures
– Freight and fleet monitoring and protection
– Big data and cloud data security in V2X ecosystems
– Progressive-technology demonstrations for the Automotive industry