Add this event to your calendar
Cybersecurity Conference Description [Submitted by Organizer/ Or Written By Us]
The 2nd annual Automotive Cybersecurity Summit brings together public and private-sector manufacturers, suppliers, assemblers, technology providers and V2X partners to discuss the increasingly complex and interdependent relationships between smart vehicles and ever-expanding smart infrastructures.
The Summit will include two days of in-depth presentations from leading automotive industry cybersecurity experts, seasoned practitioners, industry consortia, policymakers and innovative product and system designers. Participate in hands-on demos, learning exercises and networking opportunities.
The SANS Automotive Cybersecurity Summit was created to develop and foster a culture of cyber-awareness in organizations across the vehicle supply chain as we work together to understand risks, safeguard organizations, their products, and their customer from the evolving threat landscape.
Topics will include:
– The cybersecurity state of the industry
– Partnering and information-sharing for success
– On-board tamper-prevention and evidence
– Embedded systems safeguarding and exploitation
– Cyber-physical attacks and countermeasures
– Freight and fleet monitoring and protection
– Big data and cloud data security in V2X ecosystems
– Progressive-technology demonstrations for the Automotive industry
Do You Have A Question Regarding This Event?
About Our Service
We've been listing Cybersecurity Conferences and InfoSec Events for the last seven years which is a VERY long time in cyberspace!
What started as a simple blog post in 2012 spawned into this mega directory which lists, literally, every single IT Security event that takes place around the world at any given time.
We hope you enjoy our resource, and as ever, we'd really appreciate it if you could link back to our site.