Shell On The Border
InfoSec Conference Summary
The description was submitted by the Conference Organizer. We sometimes edit it to enhance the listing.
Shell on the Border is a two-day cyber security event featuring a Capture the Flag (CTF) hacking tournament and various security workshops. Connect with some of Arkansas’ most brilliant digital gunslingers and explore new tools and methods used by adversaries to secure your infrastructure. Game Marshals monitor and administer challenges to provide real-time digital problem-solving adventures. Challenges are divided by category with puzzles of increasing difficulty. Challenges include networking, coding, cryptography, web application hacking, brainteasers, and real-life immersive geolocated puzzles in the downtown area. There will be something for everyone! (Workshops do not require registration) Come hang out!
– CTF registration for a team of 4
– 3 meals + snacks per team member—meals provided by local venue
– Drinks – various forms of caffeine
– T-shirts and other branded items for each team member
– Opportunity to network with other players and event VIP