May 10, 2018 - August 1, 2018
Hong Kong (City), Hong Kong
Conference Description (submitted by organizer)
As per the recent Cybersecurity Business Report, the cybercrime damages by 2021 worth USD 6 trillion annually, would represent the greatest transfer of economic wealth in the history of mankind.
Even though significant strides have been attempted in boosting cybersecurity, enterprises often find the efforts inadequate when there are no coordinated knowledge sharing, developing regulations, enforcing compliance and continuing with skills upgrade.
Questex Asia’s Total Security Conferences in Hong Kong and Singapore in 2018 will provide an ideal platform to all stakeholders to understand from each other, in a practical case study format, on:
– how to protect from new threat vectors
– how to create a cost effective and comprehensive plan for information, cyber and network security
– how APTs can be detected early
– how to secure enterprise touch-points – cloud and IoT
– how to monitor enterprise cloud migration
Key topics discussed in 2018 to enhance your security strategies:
– Evolving landscape of future attacks: What can you expect and where will they come from?
– Successfully updating and implementing new technologies with existing infrastructure
– Preventing and timely incidence response to growing APTs and ransomware threats
– Embedding security in IT architecture through effective risk assessment
– Reducing vulnerability with cost effective measures
– Securing mobile and IoT devices to prevent data breach