Security Beyond Computer Science (UHW-SBCS)
InfoSec Conference Summary
The description was submitted by the Conference Organizer. We sometimes edit it to enhance the listing.
The Workshops will include presentations on Security modules and supporting materials, as well as some hands-on activities. The second workshop will be held on 30th June, Saturday.
– Introduce the Enriching Security Curricula and enhancing awareness of Security project (http://capex.cs.uh.edu/)
– Introduce instructors to modules and hands on practice on topics on E-voting and Privacy in Social Networks
– Build a community of practitioners that contributes to enhancing security awareness across and beyond computer science
At the end of the workshop, participants will be able to:
– Readily integrate the modules offered into relevant activities for CS/IT courses
– Use the modules content to improve and enhance students learning in these topics
– Participate in building a community that uses and develops learning material in a modular form to enhance student learning.