Unleashing Innovation in Cybersecurity
InfoSec Conference Summary
The description was submitted by the Conference Organizer. We sometimes edit it to enhance the listing.
Join us in Amsterdam on 25th & 26th October 2018 as part of the 5th European Cybersecurity Month!
This is your invitation to hear cutting-edge research and practical case studies, engage with other executives and build new relationships. Loads of opportunities for cross-industry learning – find out how solutions adopted by other sectors can add value to your business. Real-world information – get practical, evidence-based information to help you stay ahead of the curve, and collaborate to develop solutions to commonly-faced problems and issues
Summit themes include the following critical and emerging issues and challenges in cyber and info security for 2018, 2019 and beyond:
– Cyber threats and attacks: digital business capabilities are accessed anywhere, by anyone from any device at any time, while attackers continue to innovate
– IoT: addressing vulnerabilities whilst meeting customers’ high expectations of login and connectivity
– Smart and resilient infrastructure: maintaining and securing legacy systems and harnessing new security platform opportunities
– From blockchain to supply chain: diagnosing, monitoring and managing third party risks to protect company assets as the supply chain extends
– Cyberthreats against customers: how to protect the business against fraud and abuse from fake social media accounts, malvertising, phishing and malicious bots
– Cloud risks and opportunities: monitoring and controlling cloud computing for the best business outcomes
Plus panel discussions on:
– The InfoSec professional of the future: defining the role of the cybersecurity leader of the future, and identifying critical skillsets required in teams
The evolving regulatory landscape: agile responses to new requirements like the GDPR