February 9, 2018
Washington DC, United States
Conference Description (submitted by organizer)
Join some of the top cyber and privacy professionals as they talk about the landscape of the medical device and electronic health records market. They will also talk about the dangers to patients’ health and personal information, if or when their devices or EHR is breached by a hacker or inadvertently exposed by providers and staff.
Topics that we will cover include:
– Regulatory and legal compliance issues, to include how to handle, reduce the likelihood of, and resolve FDA audits
– Discussion of privacy issues, HIPAA, and HIPAA-related security concerns
– Risk mitigation strategies
– Ethical issues
– Inclusion of women(those seeking entry into field, seasoned, or entrepreneural) in Cyber, Health IT, and other STEM roles
Display and present your products and services!
We have added a business showcase. Become a sponsor and have the opportunity to present your products, services, and research at the event! Details about each level is on the sponsorship packages section.
Who should attend?
– Health IT Professionals
– Those aspiring to enter cyber and privacy roles
– Cyber and Privacy professionals
– Cyber Researchers
– Cyber Policy Professionals
– Data Management and Storage Professionals
– Firms that focus on securing medical records and devices
– Medical Researchers and Practitioners
– Hospital cyber, privacy, and compliance professionals