InfoSec Conference Summary
The description was submitted by the Conference Organizer. We sometimes edit it to enhance the listing.
“Cybersecurity in the connected industry: from threat to opportunity” is the motto chosen for this thirteenth edition of the International Meeting on Information Security.
In a context of increasing interrelation among all the actors in the system, the commitment to cybersecurity constitutes an opportunity for the development of a specialized, mature and increasingly international industry. Under the slogan “Cybersecurity in the connected industry: from threat to opportunity”, the participants in 13ENISE will find a space for expert debate and generation of business opportunities.
How will 13ENISE be?
For two days, professionals and entrepreneurs of the cybersecurity industry will meet in a space of more than 9,000m2 with the following objectives:
- Generate business opportunities
- Facilitate the internationalization of the Spanish industry
- Stimulate networking
- Promote entrepreneurship and innovation in cybersecurity
- Discuss trends, regulations, solutions, challenges and threats in the field of cybersecurity
- Present news and demonstrations in the fields of IoT and Industrial Control Systems
A main Auditorium with first level speakers, an Entrepreneurship Room, a Trade Show, an International Business Forum, a space for IoT Demonstrators and Industrial Control Systems and a space for private Workshops configure the activities of a 13ENISE that this year will be open to business sponsorship.