Advances in Financial Technologies (AFT)Follow @infosec_events
InfoSec Conference Summary
The description was submitted by the Conference Organizer. We sometimes edit it to enhance the listing.
The first ACM conference on Advances in Financial Technologies (AFT) aims to be one of the premier venues for presenting the most recent developments in technologies related directly and indirectly to novel financial infrastructures such as cryptocurrencies and their applications, blockchains, and exchanges.
AFT’19 will take place on October 21-23 2019, in the Renaissance Hotel, Zurich, Switzerland.
Papers may present advances in the theory, design, implementation, analysis, verification, or empirical evaluation and measurement of relevant systems.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to the following:
- Blockchains and blockchain technologies
- Consensus protocols
- Permissioned blockchains
- High-performance transaction processing
- Centralized and decentralized exchanges
- Threat models and attacks
- Client and network security
- Security analysis of operational systems
- Custody solutions
- Anonymity and privacy
- Metrics, measurements, and network forensics
- Proof-of-work, -stake, -burn, and alternatives
- Smart contracts and applications
- Smart contract security: formal analysis, correct by design, security frameworks
- Scalability issues and solutions
- User studies
- Technical repercussions of economic, legal, ethical, regulatory, and societal aspects
- Transaction graph analysis
- Financial markets
- Relationship to traditional payment systems
- Fraud detection and financial crime prevention
- Case studies (e.g., of adoption, attacks, forks, scams, etc.)
- Applications of blockchain and cryptocurrencies
- Censorship resistance
- Quantum-resistant cryptography, quantum algorithms and quantum cryptography in financial technologies
- Hardware to aid financial technologies