Aged Care Tech SummitFollow @infosec_events
InfoSec Conference Summary
The description was submitted by the Conference Organizer. We sometimes edit it to enhance the listing.
Funding for aged care is estimated to increase from $5 billion to $23.6 billion over the next five years. With the Technology Roadmap underway, organizations are in the midst of addressing the growing complexity of residents’ needs by embedding technology as a core part of their operations and service delivery. There is now an increased focus for organizations to strengthen the quality of care in a technology-driven world now that the Royal Commission is established.
Akolade’s 2nd Aged Care Tech Forum will provide leading case studies discussing methods to embed technology as part of the organizational strategy. This event will gather key technology and aged care professionals to deliver case studies, strategies and insights to drive consumer-directed care, enable an ‘intelligent environment’ and capitalize on data and biometrics to enhance the quality of care for senior Australians.
In summary, by attending this forum, participants will have a chance to learn how to:
- Examine the impact of the Royal Commission on aged care technology and service delivery
- Explore the benefits of consumer-centered technology to optimize care delivery
- Implement methods to improve connectivity and support positive patient outcomes
- Capitalise on data and biometrics to improve the quality of care
- Align your IT strategy with your organizational goals