Annual Australian Government Data SummitFollow @infosec_events
InfoSec Conference Summary
The description was submitted by the Conference Organizer. We sometimes edit it to enhance the listing.
The public sector in Australia is sitting on approximately $16 billion per year of unrealized value from data investment. The public sector is starting to realize the importance of adopting big data and leveraging analytics to drive improvements in service delivery, organizational efficiencies and informed decision making. Government bodies need to establish clear data governance and infrastructure practices which in turn will inform their organizational strategies and achieve a positive movement in policy and service delivery.
Akolade presents the 5th Annual Government Data Summit which brings together over 30 sector leaders to discuss how public sector agencies can establish strategic infrastructure and facilitate data availability through interagency collaboration. Participants will gain strategies to enhance data interoperability and quality and guarantee information security when working on online platforms.
Attend this summit and learn how to:
- Inform decision making and policy development through predictive analytics
- Embed artificial intelligence and machine learning processes through strategic infrastructure
- Engage in government-wide and cross-sector collaboration to strengthen data capacity
- Balance data security and citizen rights while driving ongoing innovation in data usage
- Establish agile infrastructure to support information exchange and big data projects