Annual Global Cyber Security ForumFollow @infosec_events
InfoSec Conference Summary
The description was submitted by the Conference Organizer. We sometimes edit it to enhance the listing.Add this conference to your favourites
The Civil Aviation Safety Center and Lebanese Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA) have partnered with Explore Exhibitions and Conferences to host the 5th Global Cyber Security Forum in Beirut, Lebanon on September 18, 2019, at the MEA Training and Conferences Center.
If you have an active presence in the Middle East or looking to venture into the Middle East market, you should place Lebanon on top of your business chain.
Below are the reasons why this forum adds value to your organizational agenda:
- First major comprehensive event in Lebanon that brings together international and local authorities, academics, organizations and industry sector along with global professionals
- Serves as a vital guideline for local (FinTech) start-ups to emphasize on cyber security
- Brings a global cyber security perspective and ecosystem to Lebanon
- Unique platform for collaboration and communication (information sharing related to cyber security) between public and private entities
- Addressing specific cyber security solutions to airport and manufacturing sectors
- Exclusive focus on addressing the lack of proper awareness (program) and cyber security culture
For more details & info on the agenda, you may contact – email@example.com