APAC Fraud SummitFollow @infosec_events
InfoSec Conference Summary
The description was submitted by the Conference Organizer. We sometimes edit it to enhance the listing.
Over $8.5 billion was reported lost by Australian victims of fraud schemes in 2017. This is an increase of at least $60 million from 2016. With the rise of smart technologies and with fraudulent activities increasing, companies are now focused on implementing a detect, prevent and disrupt approach to eventually put an end to fraud activities.
Akolade’s APAC Fraud Summit 2019 will provide leading case studies exploring strategies to prevent and detect fraudulent activities, implement cross border collaboration and increased cyber capability through data and analytics. This summit will bring together key leading professionals to deliver cutting-edge case studies, insights and tools to equip and safeguard companies against fraud attacks.
Attend this informative summit and learn how to:
- Implement a detect, prevent and disrupt approach within your company
- Equip your comapny to address sophisticated fraud trends
- Explore cross border collaboration through a new regulatory landscape
- Increase cyber capability through the implementation of data and analytics
- Establish fraud resilience to detect fraudulent activities