AuSec ConferenceFollow @infosec_events
InfoSec Conference Summary
The description was submitted by the Conference Organizer. We sometimes edit it to enhance the listing.
AuSec 2019 is an excellent chance to discuss cybersecurity concerns in organizations today. Both agencies and enterprises are at the risk of cyber-attacks that can cause massive disruptions to businesses. Participate in this conference to uncover new threat vectors and establish defensible security architecture within your organization.
This conference is an excellent opportunity to meet CISOs, Security and Senior IT experts and hear more than 40 innovative case studies from CISOs from Queensland Investment Corporation, Australian Digital Health Agency, Bank of Queensland, GHD, Australian Cyber Security Growth Network, AECOM, Thales, IoT Security Institute, Downer and more.
6 Reasons to Attend This Conference:
- Establish Defensible Security Architecture with advanced digital forensics, incident response, and threat intelligence
- Strengthen the cyber defenses of your organization with Vulnerability Analysis & Penetration Testing
- Understand vulnerabilities in your organization with Advanced Web App Penetration Testing, Ethical Hacking, and Exploitation Techniques
- Discover how advanced Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning will predict a future wave of algorithms and patterns of attack
- Manage your security vulnerabilities in both Enterprise and Cloud
- Hear from over 25 innovative case studies from CISOs in Queensland Investment Council, Australian Digital Health Agency, Bank of Queensland, GHD, AECOM and more