Autonomous Ship Technology SymposiumFollow @infosec_events
InfoSec Conference Summary
The description was submitted by the Conference Organizer. We sometimes edit it to enhance the listing.
This symposium will bring together ship designers, fleet owners, naval architects, classification societies, equipment manufacturers and maritime research organizations.
Leading professionals from around the world will present their views and current findings, leading to a one-of-a-kind opportunity to network and exchange ideas with this pioneering community of maritime engineers.
Topics to be discussed at the conference will include:
- Autonomous navigation technology
- Automated onboard systems
- Automation software
- Maritime remote control technology
- Potential economic benefits
- Legal implications
- Environmental impact
- Maritime regulations
- Testing and validation
- Impact on maritime workforce and human factors
- Maritime insurance
- Reliability testing of software and hardware systems
- Case studies and research projects
- Remote satellite communications