InfoSec Conference Summary
The description was submitted by the Conference Organizer. We sometimes edit it to enhance the listing.Add this conference to your favourites
What is AWS re:Inforce?
Hosted by Amazon Web Services, AWS re:Inforce is a learning conference focused on security, identity, and compliance. The conference features access to hundreds of technical sessions, a partner expo called the Security Learning Hub, a keynote, evening reception, and more.
What AWS subjects and services will be covered at re:Inforce?
- Identity and Access Management: Define, enforce, and audit user permissions across AWS services, actions and resources. Services include AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM), AWS Organizations, Amazon Cognito, AWS Directory Service, AWS Secrets Manager, AWS Single Sign-On.
- Detective Controls: how to gain the visibility you need to spot issues before they impact the business, improve your security posture, and reduce the risk profile of your environment. Services include AWS CloudTrail, AWS Config, Amazon CloudWatch, Amazon GuardDuty, VPC Flow Logs, CloudWatch Logs.
- Infrastructure Security: reducing surface area to manage and increase privacy for and control of your overall infrastructure on AWS. Services include AWS Systems Manager, AWS Shield, AWS Web Application Firewall (WAF), AWS Firewall Manager, Amazon Inspector, Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (VPC).
- Data Protection: In addition to our automatic data encryption and management services, how to employ more features for data protection including data management, data security, and encryption key storage. Services include AWS Key Management Service (KMS), AWS CloudHSM, Amazon Macie, AWS Certificate Manager, Server-Side Encryption, AWS managed keys via AWS KMS.
- Incident Response: techniques for containing an incident during the event and returning to a known good state, including runbooks and IR automation. Services include AWS Config Rules and AWS Lambda.
- Governance, Risk, Compliance: establishing a foundation for meeting security and compliance objectives, and developing proactive approaches to cybersecurity that, if done well, minimizes reactive incident response. Services such as AWS Artifact, AWS Compliance Center.