Bled eConferenceFollow @infosec_events
InfoSec Conference Summary
The description was submitted by the Conference Organizer. We sometimes edit it to enhance the listing.Add this conference to your favourites
Bled eConference started in 2015 and since then, it has been shaping electronic interactions. This event attracts speakers and delegates from government, business, information technology providers and universities and is the major platform for researchers working in all aspects of digital transformation.
The conference venue is in the Alpine village of Bled, 30 km south of the Austrian border – one of the most beautiful spots imaginable. Attend this conference and expect to learn, play and come away feeling that you have achieved more than you normally would at any conference.
With complimentary themes and fresh ideas, The event would like to establish a creative environment for researchers, government, industry/business representatives and technology providers and an attractive meeting point for discussing new R&D and project ideas, also in the spirit of Horizon 2020.
The conference has a wide appeal, offering:
- a fully-refereed Research Track, devoted to researchers in all aspects of digital transformation;
- Doctoral Consortium, offering students to present their ongoing Master’s and PhD study results;
- ePrototype Students Bazaar, offering students opportunities to present innovative e- or m-Business or IoT ideas, models, prototypes and apps;
- a Business and Government Panel Track which attracts eminent business and government leaders from Europe, the Americas and Asia-Pacific;
- Business, Government and Academic Workshops and Meetings offering unparalleled opportunities to discuss, share and learn with colleagues from around the world;
- EU projects dissemination meetings; enabling project partners to connect with other similar projects and to disseminate results to a wider community.