Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference AustraliaFollow @infosec_events
InfoSec Conference Summary
The description was submitted by the Conference Organizer. We sometimes edit it to enhance the listing.
Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference Australia is a large-scale event that is dedicated to the cryptocurrency market and blockchain technology. Speakers of the conference will include blockchain developers, lawyers, and investors who will discuss topical issues of the industry:
- legal regulation of cryptocurrencies in Australia and around the world;
- development of the digital economy of the state;
- tools for new blockchain solutions;
- blockchain application in business processes;
- ICO launching: best practices of token issuers and guarantees for investors.
The event was held by Smile-Expo – organizer of the Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference and ICO Conference network around the globe, including the United Kingdom, the Netherlands, Switzerland, Russia, Cyprus, Malta, the Philippines and Thailand.