May 15, 2019 - May 15, 2019
Conference Description (submitted by organizer)
Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference Australia is a large-scale conference dedicated to the blockchain technology and the cryptocurrency market. Speakers of the conference including blockchain developers, lawyers and investors will discuss topical issues of the industry:
- legal regulation of cryptocurrencies in Australia and around the world;
- development of the digital economy of the state;
- tools for new blockchain solutions;
- blockchain application in business processes;
- ICO launching: best practices of token issuers and guarantees for investors.
The event was held by Smile-Expo- organizer of the Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference and ICO Conference network around the world, including the United Kingdom, the Netherlands, Switzerland, Russia, Cyprus, Malta, the Philippines and Thailand.