Bsides TokyoFollow @infosec_events
InfoSec Conference Summary
The description was submitted by the Conference Organizer. We sometimes edit it to enhance the listing.Add this conference to your favourites
Security BSides is a community-driven framework for building events, by and for, information security community members. These conferences are already happening in major cities all over the world!
Call for Presentation
Organizers are looking for presenters for BSides Tokyo. If you have something to share, come join the community!
- The talk can be anything related to information security.
- We accept your talk in either English or Japanese.
- The talk length is 25min.
- Does not accept sales approach or talk of the product talks.
- The talk must be submitted by the original authors.
- We urge you to submit your talk topic early before the CFP closes since we will close the CFP prior to the closing date if enough quality submissions are received to fill the slots.
BSides Tokyo is committed to keeping the event vendor-pitch free. Any abstracts that reflect a sales approach or talk of the product and not the tech will be rejected out of hand. Speakers sneaking a product or sales pitch in under the guise of a tech talk will be pulled from stage. All talks are vetted through the CFP committee, and any talks submitted on behalf of someone else (e.g. not submitted by one of the primary authors) will not be considered. We do not typically compensate speakers for travel or accommodations expenses or pay appearance fees.