BSides VarazdinFollow @infosec_events
InfoSec Conference Summary
The description was submitted by the Conference Organizer. We sometimes edit it to enhance the listing.Add this conference to your favourites
BSidesVarazdin is a vendor-neutral technical information security symposium in Croatia.
The event strives to be a platform where experts and hackers regardless of gender, race or background can meet on neutral ground and exchange ideas and knowledge, and discuss current topics, trends, and problems in the broad topic of information security.
One of the goals of the event is to provide the participants with high-quality lectures without sales pitches.
Topics that are included in the conference are:
- Defensive and offensive security and advanced methods
- Application and Web security
- Cryptography and Cryptanalysis
- Incident Response and Forensics
- Data Privacy and Law
- Cyber Warfare, Botnets and advanced Cyber-Munitions
- Physical Security and Entry methods
- Reverse Engineering and Malware Research
- Telecommunications and Mobile Network Security
- Legal and Social Aspect of Information Security
- Social Engineering
- Biometrics and biometric bypass techniques
- Other Interesting Technical Information Security Content