The International Conference on Codes, Cryptology And Information Security (C2SI)Follow @infosec_events
InfoSec Conference Summary
The description was submitted by the Conference Organizer. We sometimes edit it to enhance the listing.Add this conference to your favourites
The International Conference on Codes, Cryptology And Information Security (C2SI) is a recognized biennial conference, organized in cooperation with the International Association for Cryptologic Research — IACR, focusing on all aspects of cryptology, coding theory, and information security, attracting cutting-edge results from world-renowned scientists in the area.
LNCS C2SI-2019 will be held at Mohammed V University in Rabat (Morocco) on April 22-24, 2018. All accepted papers that will be presented at the event will appear in the conference proceeding, which will be published by Springer in the LNCS series and will be available at the conference.
Keynote Speakers will include:
- Abdelmalek Azizi, University Mohammed the first, Oujda; Morocco
- Said El Hajji, Mohammed V University in Rabat; Morocco
- Thomas Johansson, Lund University, Sweden
- Grigory Kabatiansky, Skolkove Institute of Science and Technology, Russia
- Sihem Mesnager, University of Paris VIII, France
- Amr Youssef, Concordia University, Canada